The KRT Student Society of Physician Assistants presents the
Heroes Against Hunger 5K
5K Run/Walk to benefit the Arkansas Food Bank
The KRT Fellowship for UAMS Physician Assistant students, in collaboration with AMDPA, is preparing for its 9th annual Heroes Against Hunger 5k, to be held at Two Rivers Park in Little Rock on Saturday, October 8th. The race is set to take place during National PA Week, with the intent to give back to our local community. This has been a very successful fundraiser benefiting the Arkansas Food Bank Food for Kids Program, with over $63,000 raised since 2013. With every $1 providing food for 5 children, this is a tremendous amount of support for local Arkansans.
There are many ways your business can support this race:
· Sign up as a race sponsor – click the button below
· Donate gift cards or items to use as prizes for our runners and the superhero costume contest
· Donate items or coupons to place in the bags given to all registered runners (200 expected)
· Donate food or beverages (or a gift card to be used towards this) for the post-race refreshment center
· Sign up to run or walk in the race as an individual, or as a team – link to be posted here by June 2022
As you can see, there are many ways to offer support! We will gladly highlight your donations on our race Facebook page, and sponsorship per the sponsorship level selected.
Regardless of your decision to donate, we hope to see you at the race! It is always a fun time, and people can dress up as their favorite superhero. We have prizes for runners, and prizes for best adult and child costumes. Please contact Ryan Toliver at 816-678-4101 for more details or with any questions.